E N R O L L M E N T
Welcome to The Ellison School's Online Enrollment packet.
To complete our Online Enrollment Form, please create an account HERE
Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the Online Enrollment Form.
At any time, from the left menu, you will be able to print a PDF of the Enrollment Form in its current state.
Please note that fields identified with * are REQUIRED
A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to sections that are missing required information.
If a section contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the section's menu item.
You can review the entire Online Enrollment Form at any time by selecting the Enrollment Packet Review on the left menu. From here you will also be able to print a PDF of the Enrollment Packet in its current state
The information you input will automatically populate our Facts (RenWeb) system for the school year and subsequent years. When you re-enroll next year, this information will be pre-populated. Next year you will only need to make changes if any are necessary.
The Online Enrollment Form has the following sections:
1. Enrollee Information
2. Household Information
* If there is no Second Parent - Leave all fields blank
* DO NO Click "Yes, Please Remove" unless there was a Second Parent previously and this parent is to now be removed
3. Grandparent Information (optional)
4. Emergency Contacts
5. Medical Information
6. Tuition Payment Plan
* Choose an automatic Withdrawal Payment Plan
* This is for Facts Tuition Management which is a process you can sign-up for to have tuition automatically deducted from an account of your choice. The fee for this service is included in your Maintenance Fee.
7. Electronic Signature Page
8. Enrollment Packet Review
9. Payment of $11 made electronically directly to Facts
After your enrollment packet is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
At any time, you can re-access your Online Enrollment application through your ParentsWeb login to print the supplemental enrollment forms or a PDF copy of the completed enrollment packet.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact our Admissions Office at 856-691-1734.
The Ellison School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Ellison School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.